Seven Ferguson College of Agriculture students selected as OSU Seniors of Significance
Friday, November 19, 2021
Media Contact: Samantha Siler | Communications and Marketing Manager | 405-744-2977 | email@example.com
Seven Ferguson College of Agriculture students have been selected as Oklahoma State
University Seniors of Significance for
the 2021-2022 academic year by the OSU Alumni Association.
The Seniors of Significance Award recognizes students who have excelled in scholarship, leadership and service to campus and community and have brought distinction to OSU.
The Ferguson College of Agriculture Seniors of Significance are listed below with their hometown and major:
- Jaci Deitrick — agribusiness and psychology — Newcastle, Oklahoma*
- Ashley Gin — biochemistry and molecular biology — Oklahoma City
- Amarie Griffeth — agricultural communications and agribusiness — Cushing, Oklahoma
- Bobby Marchy — agricultural communications — Ceres, California#
- Emile Mittelstaedt — agricultural communications — Amber, Oklahoma#
- Claire Sheppard — plant and soil science — Biggs, California#
- Bree Taylor — agribusiness — Kingfisher, Oklahoma#
*Student is a double major and is enrolled under two academic colleges
#Student is a member of the OSU Alumni Association
For more information about the OSU Alumni Association’s student awards program, visit ORANGECONNECTION.org/studentawards.