Seven Spears School students are among the 20 Oklahoma State University students who have been selected as the Top Ten Freshmen Men and the Top Ten Freshmen Women for 2015 by Oklahoma State University’s Achafoa chapter of Mortar Board.
The students, who are now in their sophomore year at OSU, are selected for their scholarship, community service, campus involvement and outstanding leadership during their freshman year.
The Top Ten Business Students are:
- Alexis Miller, Accounting and MSIS, Aurora, Colorado, daughter of Kevin and Cathy Miller
- Darcy Worth, Business Management and Marketing, Tahlequah, Oklahoma, daughter of Steve and Jodeen Worth
- Anna Hurlbut, Management Information Systems and Actuarial and Financial Mathematics, Lincoln, Nebraska, daughter of Pat and Jill Hurlbut
- Mekaila Carey, International Business, Guthrie, Oklahoma, daughter of James and Staci Carey
- Nathan Herrmann, Accounting, Stillwater, Oklahoma, son of Don and Mary Herrmann
- Gage Calhoon, Business Finance Pre-Med, Tulsa, Oklahoma, son Robert Calhoon, and Lendell and Darla Calhoon-Rice
- Jonathan Anderson, Accounting and Finance, Tulsa, Oklahoma, son of Dave and Karen Anderson