Five Spears School of Business students have been selected as Oklahoma State University Seniors of Significance for the 2018-2019 academic year by the OSU Alumni Association.
The Seniors of Significance Award recognizes students who have excelled in scholarship, leadership and service to campus and community and have brought distinction to OSU.
The Spears School of Business Seniors of Significance are listed below with their hometown and major.
- DaLacy Dockrey, Agricultural Economics and Accounting, Dale, Oklahoma
- Peyton Hillery, Accounting, Wichita Falls, Texas
- Anna Hurlbut, Management Science and Information Systems and Mathematics, Lincoln, Nebraska
- Vishnu Patel, Finance, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Carson Taber, Marketing, Edmond, Oklahoma
A public reception to recognize the 44 winners and their families was held Nov. 29 at the ConocoPhillips OSU Alumni Center.
For more information about the OSU Alumni Association’s student awards program, visit http://orangeconnection.org/awards.