The 28th Annual Women’s Business Leadership Conference will help participants learn more about moving toward their career goals, developing themselves and others and enhance leadership skills from expert women leaders. The day-long conference will be held March 6 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in Tulsa.
Registration will begin at 8:30 a.m. and the conference adjourns at 3:30 p.m.
Dr. Alexis Smith, assistant professor of management at Oklahoma State Univesity’s Spears School of Business, will be the facilitator for the conference again this year. The conference will feature the following speakers and topics:
- “Top Ten Lessons Learned from a Long and Successful Career” with Ellen Sills-Levy, founder and Client Insights Director of ESL Insights, LLC, New York City;
- “Let Your Light Shine” with Vanessa D. Gilmore, federal judge and author of children’s books, Houston;
- “The Key Role of Arts in Business Leadership” with Jennifer Scanlan, Exhibitions and Curatorial Director at Oklahoma Contemporary, Oklahoma City;
- “Values-Focused Business-Partnering with the Underdog” with Jill Castilla, President and CEO, Citizen’s Bank in Edmond, Okla.;
- “Speaking with Confidence” with Allison Shapira, Chief Executive Officer and founder of Global Public Speaking, LLC, Washington, D.C.
Luncheon speaker Victoria Woods, founder and CEO of ChappelWood Financial Services, Financial Diva in Edmond, Okla., will speak on “It’s All About the $Money, Honey!"
Registration for the conference is $225 per person if registered by Feb. 20, or $275 per person if registered after Feb. 20. Each registration includes electronic materials, goody bags, refreshments and lunch. Please specify if special meals, services or assistance will be needed.
The conference is presented by The Oklahoma International Women’s Forum, The International Women’s Forum Leadership Foundation and the Center for Executive and Professional Development at Spears School of Business at OSU.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact Holly Bergbower at (405) 744-4055 or firstname.lastname@example.org. To register or for more information, visit the website or contact Bergbower.
By Maddie Helms