The 2019 Certificate for Emerging Leaders in Manufacturing is designed to assist emerging leaders who are transitioning to a managerial role. The series is hosted by Oklahoma State University’s Spears School of Business and will take place at the OSU-Tulsa campus from July through November.
This certificate program includes individual leadership, organizational and team development sessions.
Each session in this series is held from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. The schedule of presentations includes:
- July 16 – “Shifting Gears from Managing to Leading,” Dr. Matt Bowler;
- July 31 – “Creating Value Through Relationships,” Dr. Lee Manzer;
- August 14 – “Project Management, part one,” Ted Washington;
- August 28 – “Project Management, part two,” Ted Washington;
- September 4 – “Persuasive Communication,” James Stapp;
- September 17 – “Managing Confrontations,” Dr. Bryan Edwards;
- October 2 – “Creating and Developing High Performance Teams,” Dr. Raj Basu;
- October 23 – “Leading with Fairness,” Dr. Lindsey Greco;
- November 6 – “Accountability at Work: Eliminate Mediocrity – Increase Productivity,” Kyle Eastham;
- November 20 – “Budgeting,” Dr. Dave Carter.
Registration is $250 per session or a discounted fee of $2,000 for all 10 sessions per person. An additional discount is available if three or more attendees from the same company register for all 10 sessions, which is $1,800 per person. Fees include assessments, case studies, instruction, materials and refreshments each day.
Participants will earn an Emerging Leader in Manufacturing Certificate after completion of eight sessions. This certificate is worth up to 2.4 CEU’s (24 hours) for eight sessions. Individual sessions are worth .3 CEU’s or 3.6 CPE credits.
To register or for more information, visit the CEPD website.
Contact: Rebecca Ramsey | program coordinator | 918-594-8218 | firstname.lastname@example.org