The Oklahoma State University chapter of the Mortar Board has selected 10 Spears School of Business students among those named by the student honor society as its Top 20 Freshmen Men and the Top 20 Freshmen Women for 2018-19.
The students, who are now in their sophomore year at OSU, are selected for their scholarship, community service, campus involvement and outstanding leadership during their freshman year.
All 40 of the students will continue with an interview process with the Achafoa Chapter of Mortar Board at OSU that will help determine the selection of the Top Ten Freshmen Men and Top Ten Freshmen Women.
Spears Business students selected are:
- Lauren Bush, International Business and Entrepreneurship
- Wynn Marshall, International Business and Management
- Brooke Orr, Management
- Michael Albright, Accounting and Finance
- Kase Anderson, Finance and Business Management
- Blaze McMellian, Accounting and Finance
- Nathan Ratcliff, Finance
- Cade Riggins, Accounting
- Parker Smith, Accounting
- William Yadon, Entrepreneurship and Marketing
Media contact: Jeff Joiner | Communications Coordinator | (405) 744-2700 | email@example.com