Leaders from some of the state’s top energy companies will speak May 23 at the 13th Annual Oklahoma State University Energy Conference in downtown Oklahoma City. The conference is from 9 a.m. to 3:45 p.m. at the Cox Convention Center.
Participants will learn from energy industry experts and network with business professionals to get a better understanding of the current energy market and hear speakers share opinions and predictions on the future of energy.
“We are excited to present the 13th Annual Oklahoma State University Energy Conference,” said Ken Eastman, dean of the OSU Spears School of Business. “Participants will hear from leading energy experts and learn about important industry trends. We believe that attending the conference will be beneficial to anyone with ties to or interest in the energy sector.”
Topics and speakers for the conference are:
- “Technology and Regulations,” with Sean Trauschke, chairman, president and CEO, OGE Energy Corp.;
- “How Technology is Changing Unconventional Resource Development,” with Dave Hager, president and CEO, Devon Energy, Oklahoma City;
- “Big Data in the Oilfield,” with Kate Richard, founder and CEO, Warwick Energy Group, and Chris Buie, director of Data Science and Strategic Initiatives, Warwick Energy Group, Oklahoma City;
- “The Midstream Imperative: Meeting the Challenge in Connecting Energy to Global Markets,” with Timothy D. Roberts, executive vice president, Midstream, Phillips 66, Houston;
- “The Permian: Opportunities and Challenges Moving Forward,” with Rick Muncrief, CEO, WPX Energy, Tulsa;
- “Changing Role of Private Equity in the Energy Sector,” discussion panel with Steve C. Dixon, chairman and CEO, Tapstone Energy, LLC, Oklahoma City; Jeff Fisher, CEO, Ascent Resources, Oklahoma City, and Carey Joullian, chairman, president and CEO, Mustang Fuel Corporation, Oklahoma City.
Griff Jones, president and CEO of Twin Eagle Resource Management in Houston, will be moderating the conference.
This year’s gold sponsors are Ascent Resources, The Chickasaw Nation, Grant Thornton, Le Norman and WPX Energy. Silver sponsors include Devon Energy, Deloitte, EY, Stinnett & Associates and White Star Petroleum.
Registration is $275 a person and includes one registration and open seating at the luncheon. The cost is $250 per person if eight or more register from the same company. Fees include registration, digital materials, continental breakfast, break refreshments and open seating at the luncheon.
For more information on sponsorships or to register, please contact Cristina Alsip, program coordinator, at 405-744-8650 or visit the website.
MEDIA CONTACT: Cristina Alsip | Program Coordinator | 405-744-5208 | email@example.com