An innovative program allowing participants to discover new ways to take ownership of workplace culture and take concrete tools back to organizations to help advance the group’s cultural agenda is coming to Tulsa. The Culture Summit, hosted by Oklahoma State University in Stillwater, is from 8 a.m. to noon on Feb. 7 at the Downtown DoubleTree Hotel.
“Hilti is thrilled to be participating in the Culture Summit,” said Karl Neumaier, chief operating officer, Hilti North America. “This event is an exciting opportunity for Tulsa area professionals to gain a deeper understanding of organizational culture from business leaders who have years of experience across a multitude of industries.”
Topics and speakers for the Culture Summit include:
- “The Hilti Culture is a Journey: Sustaining a Global Culture Over Decades,” Neumaier, chief operating officer, Hilti, Inc.;
- “Are We Having Fun?” Behfar Jahanshahi, chief executive officer, Interworks, Inc.;
- “Waking up to Unconscious Bias: How to Build Community Across Differences,” Dr. Lex Smith Washington, assistant professor, Department of Management, Spears School of Business, Oklahoma State University;
- “Connectivation: Connection through Innovation, a corporate improvisation session,” Kristy K. Boone, founder, Premium Impact, LLC,
- “Building a Winning Company Culture: Successes and Challenges,” Brice Habeck of QuikTrip, Justice Waidner Smith of ONEOK, Inc., and James Walker of Chick-fil-A.
There is also a presentation by Daniel Coyle, New York Times best-selling author, who will be speaking on his most recent book, “The Culture Code: The Secrets of Highly Successful Groups.” Coyle will be speaking as part of the Tulsa Business Forums taking place following the Culture Summit. The Tulsa Business Forums event can be added on for an additional fee during the registration process.
Registration is available for individuals or for groups of eight or more. Individual registration is $125 for the Culture Summit or $210 for the Summit plus the Tulsa Business Forums presentation. Registration for groups of eight or more is $100 per person for the Culture Summit or $185 per person for the Summit plus the Tulsa Business Forums presentation.
Gold sponsors of the Culture Summit are Hilti, ONEOK and Premium Impact. Silver sponsors are Chick-fil-A, KOSU and LUXA Enterprises.
To register, go to https://business.okstate.edu/cepd/open-enrollment/conferences/culture-summit.html. For more information about the Culture Summit, or to learn how you can participate as a sponsor, contact Cristina Alsip at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405-744-5208.