Spears School of Business students earn OSU Seniors of Significance recognition
Wednesday, December 1, 2021
Media Contact: Bailey Stacy | Marketing and Communications, Coordinator | 405-744-2700 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Spears School of Business is well represented in the Oklahoma State University Seniors of Significance Awards for the 2021-22 academic year, recently selected by the OSU Alumni Association.
Spears Business students make up more than 21 percent of the honorees — 11 of the 51 students to be selected for this prestigious recognition are business majors. The Seniors of Significance Award recognizes students who have excelled in scholarship, leadership and service to campus and community and have brought distinction to OSU.
“We are very proud of these Spears students and what they have accomplished,” said Dr. Ken Eastman, dean of Spears Business. “Every major in our college is represented in the students selected, which speaks well of the quality of our students across our college. We congratulate each selected student and thank them for representing us so well.”
The Spears Business Seniors of Significance are listed below with their major and hometown:
- Reed Aldridge — finance — Perkins, Oklahoma
- Kase Anderson — finance and management information systems — Ponca City, Oklahoma
- Lora Boggs — accounting — Edmond, Oklahoma
- Mallory King — hospitality and tourism management — Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
- Brianna Lake — accounting — Piedmont, Oklahoma
- Kade McBryde — management and economics — Stratford, Texas
- Connor Pivateau — finance — Houston
- Nathan Ratcliff — finance and accounting — Amber, Oklahoma
- Grant Sisk — finance — Grapevine, Texas
- Parker Smith — accounting — Tulsa
- William Yadon — entrepreneurship and marketing — Woodward, Oklahoma
For more information about the OSU Alumni Association’s student awards program, visit http://ORANGECONNECTION.org/studentawards.