The College of Engineering, Architecture and Technology has selected 23 students to participate in its CEAT Scholars Program at Oklahoma State University.
As CEAT Scholars, each will receive national and international travel opportunities, as well as other educational experiences designed to develop their technical competence and leadership abilities while broadening their worldview. The program provides each scholar an estimated $15,000 in added benefits to their college education.
The names of the scholars selected for the program, their intended majors and hometowns are listed below.
· Miranda Almen, Industrial Engineering and Management, Edmond
· Courtney Andrews, Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering, Stillwater
· Moraad Bilbeisi, Mechanical Engineering, Stillwater
· Lauren Brown, Electrical Engineering, Smithville
· Kevin Bruggemeyer, Aerospace Engineering, Topeka, Kan.
· Keaton Carter, Industrial Engineering and Management, Stillwater
· Erin Cope, Aerospace Engineering, Bartlesville
· Ansel Emerson, Aerospace Engineering, Stillwater
· Bailey Hackler, Mechanical Engineering, Jenks
· Katherine Hahn, Chemical Engineering, Hindsville, Ark.
· Natalie Hodde, Environmental Engineering, Richardson, Texas
· Ryan Horton, Electrical Engineering, Springfield, Mo.
· Jaden Kasitz, Mechanical Engineering, Wichita, Kan.
· Daniel Lienhard, Chemical Engineering, Wichita, Kan.
· Olivia Long, Electrical Engineering, Elgin
· Brendan Martin, Electrical Engineering, Muskogee
· Raymond Morgan, Architecture, Edmond
· Dixie Poteet, Civil Engineering, Grand Junction, Colo.
· Riley Randolph, Chemical Engineering, Stillwater
· Jessica Slavick, Mechanical Engineering, Midwest City
· Cameryn Taylor, Environmental Engineering, Grove
· Emily Tran, Architecture, Carrollton, Texas
· Samuel Willhoite, Mechanical Engineering, Edmond
Incoming freshmen must meet the following criteria to be invited to the CEAT Scholars interview day, held annually in November, in order to be considered for the program.
· Acceptance to Oklahoma State University by Nov. 1
· 3.75+ GPA (unweighted)
· 31+ ACT or 1420+ SAT
· Demonstrated leadership/community involvement
For more information on the CEAT Scholars program, visit ceat.okstate.edu/ceat-scholars-program.
For more information on the College of Engineering, Architecture and Technology at OSU, visit www.ceat.okstate.edu.