OSU Distinguished Staff Service Award ceremony set for Tuesday
Tuesday, December 3, 2019
Oklahoma State University staff members are invited to attend the annual Staff Advisory Council Distinguished Service Award ceremony on Tuesday, Dec. 10 from 1:30-3 p.m. in the Student Union Starlight Terrace.
Eighteen individuals recommended by their peers for the Distinguished Service Award will be recognized for going above and beyond their responsibilities and for positively representing the university.
The Staff Advisory Council will also announce 2019-2020 scholarship winners during the event.
Pre-registration is encouraged but walk-ins are welcome, although seating is limited. Click here to register.
The ceremony is open to staff and guests of the nominees. Light refreshments will be provided.
The nominees are:
- Joey Ailey — CEAT Professional Development
- Matthew Barbee — Parking & Transportation
- John Byram — Facilities Management, Construction & Contract Services
- Jillian Conaghan — International Fire Service Accreditation Congress
- Guadalupe Davila De El Rassi — Robert M. Kerr Food & Agricultural Products Center
- Heather Forquer — Facilities Management, O&M, Zone 4
- Scott Freeman — Animal Resources
- Brenda Hall — Facilities Management
- Janell Hamilton-Pledger — College of Education, Health and Aviation Dean’s Office
- Tia Harring — Athletics
- Stacy Jones — Institute for Teaching and Learning Excellence
- Palgunan Kalyanaraman — Robert M. Kerr Food & Agricultural Products Center
- Kelly Kavalier — University College Advising
- Christine Miller — Institutional Research & Information Management
- Taylor Neighbors — Integrative Biology
- Karen Smith — Robert M. Kerr Food & Agricultural Products Center
- Marlene Tornakian — Facilities Management
- Clyde Wilson — Institutional Diversity
Awards are as follows:
1st Place — trophy and $3,000
2nd Place — trophy and $1,500
3rd Place — trophy and $1,000
4th-10th Places — certificate and $100 each
All other nominees receive a certificate.
CONTACT: Kaylie Wehr | Staff Advisory Council Communications | 405-744-6728 | email@example.com