The OSU Alumni Association is recognizing 11 Oklahoma State University alumni with
awards in the upcoming 2019-20 academic year.
On Sept. 6, seven people will receive the Distinguished Alumni Award, which recognizes those who attain distinctive professional success and/or perform outstanding community service. The 2019 honorees are:
- Dr. Beverly Walker-Griffea, ’83 radio-TV-film, Flint, Michigan
- Mike Johnson, ’66 accounting, and Judy Johnson, ’67 accounting, Kingfisher, Oklahoma
- Gary Humphreys, ’83 agricultural economics, and Claudia Humphreys, ’85 agricultural economics, Grandview, Texas
- Natalie Shirley, ’79 psychology and political science, Oklahoma City
- Jonathan E. Drummond, M.D., ’88 biological sciences, Stillwater
The OSU Hall of Fame induction ceremony will be held Feb. 7 at the ConocoPhillips OSU Alumni Center. The award is the university’s highest honor, recognizing outstanding lifetime achievement in society and professional life. The 2020 inductees are:
- Bruce Benbrook, ’76 finance, Woodward, Oklahoma
- Dr. Claud Evans, ’66 agricultural biochemistry, Okemah, Oklahoma
- Linda A. Livingstone, Ph.D, ’82 economics and management, ’83 MBA, ’92 Ph.D. in management and organizational behavior, Waco, Texas
- Neal Patterson, ’71 finance, ’73 MBA (posthumous)
For more information or to nominate an individual for the 2020-21 awards, visit ORANGECONNECTION.org/awards. Nominations are due Feb. 1.
MEDIA CONTACT: Chase Carter | OSU Alumni Association | 405.744.2066 | firstname.lastname@example.org