OSU's interior design program is ranked in the top ten nationally.
Oklahoma State University Faculty members honored for Research Excellence
Fri, September 05, 2014
Five Oklahoma State University faculty members were named recipients of the Regents Distinguished Research Award for 2014-15 during the September meeting of the Oklahoma State University/A&M Board of Regents on Friday. Receiving the prestigious award were:
· Jeanmarie Verchot, professor, entomology and plant pathology (Division of Agricultural Sciences & Natural Resources)
· Jiahong Wu, Regents professor, mathematics (College of Arts and Sciences)
· Larry Mullins, Regents professor and Vennerberg Professor, psychology (College of Arts and Sciences)
· M. T. Ley, associate professor and Williams Professor, civil and environmental engineering (College of Engineering, Architecture & Technology)
· Murat Hancer, professor, hotel and restaurant administration (College of Human Sciences)
The Regents Distinguished Research Award recognizes research excellence at Oklahoma State University. Recipients are selected based on evidence of outstanding and meritorious achievements, a distinguished record of past and continuing excellence in research, and national and international recognition.
They will receive a permanent salary increase of $2,000.
Release by Kim Hunter
Other Regent Releases: