OSU's Veterinary Center Ph.D. program ranks in the top 50 percent in the U.S.
Facts & Statistics
Oklahoma State University is a modern land-grant system of interdisciplinary programs that prepares students for success. OSU is America's Brightest Orange. Through leadership and service, OSU is preparing students for a bright future and building a brighter world for all. As Oklahoma's only university with a statewide presence, OSU improves the lives of people in Oklahoma, the nation, and the world through integrated, high-quality teaching, research, and outreach. OSU has more than 35,000 students across its five-campus system and more than 24,000 on its combined Stillwater and Tulsa campuses, with students from all 50 states and around 120 nations. Established in 1890, OSU has graduated more than 240,000 students to serve the state of Oklahoma, the nation and the world.
Learn more about OSU:
- University History
- Edmon Low Library
- Student Union
- School Colors
- Pistol Pete
- Theta Pond
- Spirit Rider
OSU Fast Facts
- OSU is Oklahoma's first Truman Honor Institution due to its number of Truman Scholars.
- OSU is home to the first Ph.D. program in Unmanned Aerial Systems.
- Oklahoma State University was established on Christmas Day 1890.
- The OSU Student Union is the largest comprehensive university union in the world.
- OSU has students representing all 50 states and 120 countries.
- OSU's interior design program is ranked in the top ten nationally.
- Through the Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service, OSU is the only university with a statewide presence in all 77 Oklahoma counties.
- The School of Hotel and Restaurant Administration is ranked 8th among the top 100 hospitality and tourism programs in the world.
- OSU's Veterinary Center Ph.D. program ranks in the top 50 percent in the U.S.
- The Army ROTC program at OSU has commissioned more than 6,000 officers.
- OSU's Pistol Pete has been voted the best mascot in both pro and collegiate sports.
- OSU is home to more than 50 NCAA Championship team titles.
- OSU's Entrepreneurship Club is ranked 9th globally.
- OSU is the first major American university to offer an executive Ph.D. in business.