The Army ROTC program at OSU has commissioned more than 6,000 officers.
Campus Preparations for August 31 Football
Wed, August 23, 2017
Oklahoma State University will play host to the University of Tulsa Thursday evening, August 31 at Boone Pickens Stadium. The nationally televised game kicks off at 6:30 p.m. In preparation for the game and arrival of Cowboy Football fans, the university has made adjustments to accommodate academic and campus activities.
Here are key details:
- Classes remain in session although faculty members have the discretion to make adjustments
- Employees who may need special accommodations because of changes to parking should contact their supervisors
- Students who need special accommodations because of changes to parking should contact Parking and Transit Services
- Lots adjacent to the stadium will be closed Thursday to faculty, staff, and student parking
- Faculty, staff and some students will need to vacate various lots at different times beginning Wednesday, August 30
- The Monroe St. Garage will be available the entire day for faculty and staff with any current OSU parking permit and students with a Monroe St. Garage permit, busses will be available to transport faculty, staff and students onto campus. The garage will open to all student permit holders at 2:30 p.m.
- Hall of Fame Avenue between Washington and Knoblock streets will be closed at 9 a.m. on Thursday; Gallagher-Iba Arena will close at 2 p.m.
- Fans will be permitted to enter vacated Posse lots in close proximity to academic buildings beginning at 3 p.m.
- For students coming to campus for late afternoon classes, parking will be available in non-Posse Club campus parking areas with the exception of Wentz Lane Garage, Lot 35, Lot 36, Lot 25, Lot 80, Family Housing and any area noted as enforced 24-7. The Fourth Avenue Garage will require a game day parking pass after 2:30 pm.
- Monroe St. and Hester St. control gates will open at 3 p.m.
- On-campus bus routes will begin reduced service at 2 p.m.; off-campus bus routes will run normally
For more information, view this Detailed Parking Map.