The day-long conference (8:45 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.), titled “The Current Energy Environment: Expectations and Opportunities,” is presented by the Department of Finance and the Center for Executive and Professional Development in the Spears School of Business at Oklahoma State University in association with the Natural Gas and Energy Association of Oklahoma. The conference moderator is Griff Jones, president and chief executive officer of Twin Eagle Resource Management in Houston.
Conference speakers and topics include the following:
- Doug Lawler, president and CEO, Chesapeake Energy, Oklahoma City. He will speak on “Opportunities and Challenges in the Current Commodity Price Environment.”
- Sean Trauschke, chairman, president and CEO, OG&E, Oklahoma City. He will speak on “The Changing World of Electricity Generation.”
- Participating in a panel discussion on “Energy Issues in the Midstream Area – Challenges and Opportunities” will be Rod Sailor, CEO, Enable Midstream, Oklahoma City; Benjamin D. Lamb, senior vice president, Finance & Corporate Development, EnLink Midstream, Dallas, and Stephen Bradley, vice president oil marketing, Continental Resources, Oklahoma City.
- Howard Thill, senior vice president, Communications and Investor Relations, Devon, Oklahoma City. He will speak on “Supply and Demand Balance in Energy.”
- Dana L. Murphy, commissioner, Oklahoma Corporation Commission, Oklahoma City. She will speak on “Horizontal Drilling and Development – An Ever-Changing Horizon – Looking Back to Go Forward.”
Registration for the OSU Energy Conference is available online at cepd.okstate.edu. Individual registration for the conference is $275 per person.
In addition to individual registration, sponsorship opportunities are available.
Gold sponsors for this year’s Energy Conference include: Deloitte, Enable Midstream partners, Le Norman Operating, The Chickasaw Nation, Stinnett & Associates, Grant Thornton and Gulfport Energy Corporation. The Silver sponsor is OG&E.
For more information, contact the Center for Executive and Professional Development in the Spears School toll free at (866) 678-3933 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.