The seventh annual SAS Analytics Day will be May 5 in the ConocoPhillips OSU Alumni Center at Oklahoma State University. Registration and continental breakfast will begin at 8 a.m., and the conference will conclude at 3:30 p.m.
SAS Analytics Day will bring in national and regional speakers to share their expertise and knowledge with the Oklahoma business and analytics community. The primary goal of this conference is to link OSU’s master’s in business analytics’ students with members of the local and regional business community to help students grow their professional network.
Speakers for this conference include:
- Goutam Chakraborty, Ralph A. and Peggy A. Brenneman Professor, Director of M.S. in Business Analytics, School of Marketing and International Business, Spears School of Business, Oklahoma State University
- Dmitriy Khots, Vice President, West Corp Center for Data Science, Omaha, Nebraska
- Mark Nance, Vice President, Chief Data Officer, American Fidelity, Oklahoma City
- Keynote Speaker: John Brocklebank, Senior Vice President, SAS Solutions OnDemand, SAS Institute, Cary, North Carolina
- Yog Domlur, Data Scientist, Data and Analytics Department, Walmart, Inc., Bentonville, Arkansas
- Nadan Moza, Risk Analyst II, Direct Mail Division of Risk, Elevate Credit, Inc., Fort Worth, Texas
- Soumil Mukherjee, Data Analyst, IT Business Intelligence Team, Koch Ag & Energy Solutions, LLC, Wichita, Kansas
- Sai Vijay Kishore Movva, Marketing Modeling Analyst II, Insights and Research – Advanced Analytics, American Automobile Association, Tampa, Flordia
- Lynn Xiang, Data Analyst, Oklahoma State Department of Education, Oklahoma City
There is no fee to attend the conference, but registration is required by April 28.
To register or for more information, visit https://cepd.okstate.edu/openenrollment/conferences/sas/ or contact Krysta Gilbert, OSU Program Coordinator, at 405-744-5208 or by email at email@example.com.