Seven outstanding Spears School of Business students were named Top Freshman by the Oklahoma State University Mortar Board Honor Society for the 2017-2018 academic year.
Students who received this honor were selected based on scholarship, community service, campus involvement and leadership during their freshmen year. The seven Spears Business students will join 13 other OSU freshmen being honored at OSU president Burns Hargis’s home Sept. 26.
The students are:
- Madeline Betts, management and marketing major from Calumet, Okla.
- Hadley Reuter, management information systems and statistics major from Stillwater
- Coleman Bourke, business major from Tulsa
- Corey Collins, business management major from Piedmont, Okla.
- Brent Cunningham, accounting and finance major from Bartlesville
- Hunter Perdue, marketing major from Yukon, Okla.
- Jacob Swanson, business entrepreneurship and business marketing from Lawton, Okla.
The Achafoa Chapter of Mortar Board selected students through an extensive interview process and will narrow the Top 20 Freshmen down to the Top 10 Freshman Oct. 2.