Oklahoma State University’s Spears School of Business is hosting the OSU Culture Summit designed for participants to discover new ways to take ownership of their workplace culture and help advance their organization’s cultural agenda. The event is from 8:30 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. Jan. 29 in Tulsa at the Downtown DoubleTree Hotel.
Statewide experts who oversee successful businesses and organizations known for their culture will be the featured speakers and they will share how culture has made a difference in their respective organizations.
Topics and speakers for the OSU Culture Summit include:
- “The Next Generation of Leaders: Attracting & Retaining Quality Employees Through Inclusive and Diverse Practices” with Shane Fernandez, executive vice president, South Region, Nabholz Construction, Tulsa;
- “The Executive Entrepreneur: If You’re Not Growin’, You’re Dyin” with Paula Marshall, chief executive officer, Bama Pies, Tulsa;
- “Creating a Culture that Matters” with Piyush Patel, millennial engagement expert, PatelOKC, Oklahoma City;
- “Creating a People Development Culture: Making ‘From Shop-Floor-To-Management Career Paths Commonplace’” with Dana Weber, president and chief executive officer, Webco Industries, Tulsa;
- “Creating a Growth Mindset Culture” with Abbey Davis, director, Eastin Center for Career Readiness, OSU Spears School of Business, Stillwater;
- “Gathering Place, One Year Later” with Tony Moore, executive director, Gathering Place, Tulsa; and,
- Achieving Better Business Outcomes: Aligning your Organizations Purpose with Your Culture,” a corporate panel presentation with Lance Haffner, vice president, Human Resources, Heartland, Oklahoma City, and Sandra Quince, senior vice president, Global Diversity and Inclusion, Bank of America, Tulsa.
Registration is available for individuals or for groups of eight or more. Individual registration is $275 while registration for groups of eight or more is $250 per person.
Three levels of sponsorships are available – gold, silver and bronze. The current gold sponsor is Stinnett & Associates and the bronze sponsor is Heartland Payment Systems. Sponsorship includes registration, copies of “Lead Your Tribe, Love Your Work” by Piyush Patel and registration to a speaker event with Dan Cockerell, former vice president of Magic Kingdom, Walt Disney World, at the Tulsa Business Forum Feb. 26 or Executive Management Briefing in Oklahoma City Feb. 25.
For more information about the Culture Summit or to learn how you can participate as a sponsor, contact Cristina Alsip at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 405-744-5208. Visit the website to register.
Media Contact: Terry Tush | Director, Marketing and Communications | 405-744-2703 | email@example.com