Spears Business students recognized as OSU Seniors of Significance
Friday, November 22, 2019
Six Spears School of Business students have been selected as Oklahoma State University Seniors of Significance for the 2019-2020 academic year by the OSU Alumni Association.
The Seniors of Significance Award recognizes students who have excelled in scholarship, leadership and service to campus and community and have brought distinction to OSU.
“We at Spears are very proud of our students and we are especially proud of our students who were named Seniors of Significance,” said Ken Eastman, dean of Spears Business. “These students have worked extremely hard and we applaud them for their achievements and are excited to see what they accomplish in the future.”
The Spears School of Business Seniors of Significance with their major and hometown:
- Thomas Bourke, quantitative economics, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Brent Cunningham, accounting, Bartlesville, Oklahoma
- Whitney Martin, economics, Lawton, Oklahoma
- Delaney Nisbett, accounting, Oklahoma City
- Shazia Qasim, finance, Grapevine, Texas
- Treyton Reeves, accounting, Gans, Oklahoma
For more information about the OSU Alumni Association’s student awards program, visit http://orangeconnection.org/studentawards.
Media contact: Jeff Joiner | Communications Coordinator | 405.744.2700 | firstname.lastname@example.org