Reinvigorating Your Workforce virtual series will help to motivate employees, new hires
Tuesday, August 18, 2020
The Oklahoma State University Spears School of Business is offering a new virtual “Reinvigorating Your Workforce” series for organizations to bring onsite. This series will create passion in a returning workforce and will assist employees in overcoming obstacles throughout their career.
Due to COVID-19, organizations and employees are adjusting to a new normal. This program is designed to help employees successfully navigate challenges and consistently meet and exceed performance expectations. In addition, the series can be used by organizations wishing to reinforce their onboarding programs for new employees.
The series addresses the following topics with Spears Business instructors:
- “Find Your Why – New Hire Workshop” with Abbey Davis, MBA, director, Eastin Center for Career Readiness, adjunct instructor.
- “Using Your Talents to Lift Performance” with Dr. Lex Smith Washington, senior inclusion officer, William S. Spears Chair in Business Administration and associate professor of management.
- “Creating and Developing High Performance Teams” with Dr. Raj Basu, management faculty.
- “Persuasive Communication: Skills for Navigating the Workplace” with James Stapp, MFA, lecturer of business communications, Department of Management.
- “Customer Service” with Dr. Maribeth Kuzmeski, clinical assistant professor, School of Marketing and International Business.
- “Design Thinking 101: Driving Successful Customer Relationships” with Dr. Pearl Sumathi, assistant professor of professional practice, Department of Management.
- “Ethics Awareness: Self-Managing for an Ethical Workplace” with Andrew Urich, J.D., associate professor of management, chair and director of student development, Eastin Center for Career Readiness.
- “Better Workplace Habits Equals Better Business” with Kyle Eastham, executive-in-residence, School of Entrepreneurship.
MEDIA CONTACT: Terry Tush | Director, Marketing and Communications | 405.744.2703 | email@example.com