Spears School of Business has 13 students recognized as Seniors of Significance
Wednesday, October 25, 2023
Media Contact: Jeff Hopper | Communications Coordinator | 405-744-1050 | firstname.lastname@example.org
The Oklahoma State University Alumni Association has named 13 students from the Spears School of Business as Seniors of Significance for the 2023-24 academic year.
The award recognizes those students who have excelled in scholarship, leadership and service to campus and community and have brought distinction to OSU. The 59 students recognized will now be eligible to interview for the Outstanding Senior award which will be awarded next spring.
The Seniors of Significance will be honored at an awards banquet held at 5:30 p.m. on Thursday, Nov. 16 at at the OSU Alumni Center.
Seniors of Significance from the Spears School of Business:
- Abby Ellis — accounting — Edmond, Oklahoma
- Austin McKay — business administration — Mansfield, Texas
- Cameron Shropshire — accounting — Norman, Oklahoma
- Corinne Kissel — nonprofit management — Northville, Michigan
- Elli Hanvey — hospitality and tourism management — Skiatook, Oklahoma
- Evelyn Larson — marketing — Ponca City, Oklahoma
- James Oakes — economics — Meno, Oklahoma
- Jaxson Crull — management information systems — Bixby, Oklahoma
- Lanie Varner — entrepreneurship and marketing — Ponca City, Oklahoma
- Rachel Reyes — international business — Grove, Oklahoma
- Reilly Roggendorff — business management — Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Sarah Blumer — accounting — Monticello, Wisconsin
- Weston Church — sports management — Fairview, Oklahoma