Oklahoma State University will play host to the University of Tulsa Thursday evening, August 31 at Boone Pickens Stadium. The nationally televised game kicks off at 6:30 p.m. In preparation for the game and arrival of Cowboy Football fans, the university has made adjustments to accommodate academic and campus activities.
Here are key details:
- Classes remain in session although faculty members have the discretion to make adjustments
- Employees who may need special accommodations because of changes to parking should contact their supervisors
- Students who need special accommodations because of changes to parking should contact Parking and Transit Services
- Lots adjacent to the stadium will be closed Thursday to faculty, staff, and student parking
- Faculty, staff and some students will need to vacate various lots at different times beginning Wednesday, August 30
- The Monroe St. Garage will be available the entire day for faculty and staff with any current OSU parking permit and students with a Monroe St. Garage permit, busses will be available to transport faculty, staff and students onto campus. The garage will open to all student permit holders at 2:30 p.m.
- Hall of Fame Avenue between Washington and Knoblock streets will be closed at 9 a.m. on Thursday; Gallagher-Iba Arena will close at 2 p.m.
- Fans will be permitted to enter vacated Posse lots in close proximity to academic buildings beginning at 3 p.m.
- For students coming to campus for late afternoon classes, parking will be available in non-Posse Club campus parking areas with the exception of Wentz Lane Garage, Lot 35, Lot 36, Lot 25, Lot 80, Family Housing and any area noted as enforced 24-7. The Fourth Avenue Garage will require a game day parking pass after 2:30 pm.
- Monroe St. and Hester St. control gates will open at 3 p.m.
- On-campus bus routes will begin reduced service at 2 p.m.; off-campus bus routes will run normally
For more information, view this Detailed Parking Map.