Seven seniors from the College of Arts and Sciences have been named 2018-2019 Outstanding Seniors by the Oklahoma State University Alumni Association.
The Outstanding Senior award recognizes seniors who excel through academic achievement; campus and community activities; academic, athletic or extra-curricular honors or awards; scholarships and work ethic during their time at OSU.
The College of Arts and Scienceshonorees with their hometowns and majors are:
- Danya Brewer, psychology, Emporia, Kansas
- Emily Dawn Fry, biological science, Stillwater, Oklahoma
- Caroline K. Graham, microbiology/cell and molecular biology and biochemistry, Midwest City, Oklahoma
- Savannah Martin, microbiology/cell and molecular biology, Duncan, Oklahoma
- Sarah Oliver, biochemistry, Ardmore, Oklahoma
- Amairani Perez Chamu, American studies, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Alma Delfina Rios, biochemistry, Buffalo, Oklahoma
Fifteen seniors were chosen to receive the award by the OSU Alumni Association Student Awards and Selection Committee after it met with 43 of the Seniors of Significance selected in the fall of 2018.
Photos of all of the seniors can be found here: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1He3ac0wLQw8nhIJLkclWgLOhHEmeyo7P?usp=sharing.
A public banquet honoring the Outstanding Seniors will be held April 25 at 6 p.m. at the ConocoPhillips OSU Alumni Center in Stillwater. Tickets may be purchased online at orangeconnection.org/osdinner.
For more information about the OSU Alumni Association’s student awards program, visit orangeconnection.org/studentawards or contact Megan McGinnis at 405.744.3600.