- Campus Safety
- Mentoring the next generation of biomedical data science researchers
Wed, Feb 27, 2019
- Ph.D. Alumnus James Bishop visits Spears Business for an early Homecoming
Mon, Oct 30, 2017
- Defining inequality and how entrepreneurship affects the market
Thu, Oct 19, 2017
- Spears Legal Studies faculty recognized for impactful research, leadership roles
Tue, Sep 26, 2017
- OSU Economics professors gain international attention for tax cut study
Fri, Sep 01, 2017
- Do FOMC actions speak loudly?
Mon, Aug 07, 2017
- “Ripping off the Band-Aid:” Firm reputation and communication management
Thu, Jul 27, 2017
- Forecasting stock returns using fluctuations in trading costs
Wed, Jul 12, 2017
- Explaining low self-employment rates among foreign-born STEM graduates: Why start a business if it doesn’t pay?
Thu, Jun 08, 2017
- How does unethical behavior affect us?
Fri, May 19, 2017
- OSU associate professor Griffin Pivateau’s research cited by Supreme Court of Nevada
Tue, Jan 24, 2017
- OSU master’s in business analytics students gain experience by working with companies
Mon, Jan 09, 2017
- Improve retention, improve lives: Why student retention is important to society
Thu, Jan 05, 2017
- The changing U.S. audit market structure and pricing: Is there enough competition?
Thu, Dec 15, 2016
- Gender differences in performance are declining, says research
Thu, Dec 15, 2016
- Similarities vs. differences – which appeals to us more?
Wed, Oct 05, 2016
- Pay disparity and resource value - are your contributions worth your pay?
Thu, Sep 22, 2016
- Spears School’s Debra Nelson wins Best Article in Academy of Management Journal
Wed, Sep 21, 2016
- Malicious insiders may want to sabotage your business – are you at risk?
Tue, Sep 13, 2016
- I abuse you, but I can’t help it: Supervisor abuse and deviant employee behavior explained
Thu, Sep 01, 2016